Monday, April 2, 2018

My Appearance on Cam & Company, 3/30/18



The Firearms Club of the University of Mary Washington holds its 2A Day today from 3 PM to 10 PM at the 4,000 student campus in Fredericksburg, Virginia. It features raffles, auctions, an NRA U training seminar and speakers including Cam and Erin Palette, founder of Operation Blazing Sword. Natalie Johns is the club founder and president. She started it with a Facebook post that drew over 1,000 comments. This is Erin's first time speaking at a traditional liberal arts school. She founded Operation Blazing Sword the Monday after the Pulse nightclub shooting. The gun community was more accepting when she came out as transgender than the transgender community was in accepting her as a gun owner. The operation has a network of more than 1,500 trainers nationwide to introduce the community to firearms so they can decide if it's something they want to pursue for self-defense or sport. Erin, Natalie and Cam agree that we can be very different people, but gun rights are nonpartisan and discriminate against no one. Originally aired on Cam & Co 03/30/18.

Let me tell you, Natalie Johns is a tiger in a kitten's body. She's going places, and if I've helped her even a little bit, then I've done something good in my life.

Please tell me: How visible is my scarring? I can see it, but then I know to look for it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

The Fine Print


This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution- Noncommercial- No Derivative Works 3.0 License.

Creative Commons License


Erin Palette is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com.